The Greater Sudbury Police Service invites you to their Constable Recruitment Information Session on Thursday, February 13th at 6:30pm.
This session will showcase the new changes to the OACP Constable Selection System as of January 1st 2020 and highlight the GSPS Selection Process.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn why Greater Sudbury Police Service is an employer of choice, for a professional and rewarding career in policing.
This session will include:
• The minimum requirements to apply and how to enhance your application
• Review of the Application/Testing Process/Fitness Log
• Explanation of each stage in the GSPS Selection Process
• Helpful advice on how to prepare for each stage
• Career opportunities as an Officer with GSPS
Ballots at the door- enter for a chance to win :
A Ride-along with the Greater Sudbury Police Service (Must be 18+ to enter)
Parking is free after 6pm in most municipal lots downtown.