Meet the Mayoral Candidates Evening
October 12 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us inside the always beautiful Durham Hall (located above Respect is Burning) to meet our current Mayoral Candidates. The format will be as follows:
- 5:30-6:00 ‘Meet & Greet’
- 6:00-8:00 Opening Remarks
- each candidate will be allowed 2 minutes – and need to address … ie: What is the most significant part of your platform that deals with the downtown core of the City of Greater Sudbury and explain how you plan to address the challenges faced by the downtown core – and what actions do you feel should be taken.
- Candidates Questions
- Candidates will be asked to complete 4 – 6 questions(These can be found via the form below) and submitted by noon on Friday, October 14. Evening questions will then be determined based on your replies.
- BIA Member Questions
- Our members will be asked to submit questions in advance – should there be an opportunity/time to ask them.
- Questions from the floor
- to be determined … pending level/amount of questions that may arise from the above
- Closing Remarks
- Candidates may have 2 minutes
- 8:00 More opportunity to ‘Meet & Greet’