Our “Best Gifts Under the Tree” Contest NEEDS YOU!!
Downtown Sudbury would like to invite your business to participate in the exciting and rewarding, ‘Downtown Sudbury – Best Gifts Under the Tree Contest.’
The program will run from December 1 to December 19, 2023, at participating Downtown Sudbury venues.
Last year, over 20 of your fellow Downtown Businesses participated in this promotion and over $4,000 in Prizes were distributed to Downtown Customers.
Participating businesses will be provided with a Ballot Box, ballots, and an “Enter Ballot Here Display Poster’ and inclusion in the event media promotion package. Customers/Clients simply fill and enter their ballots for a chance to win.
Each week of December, leading up to Christmas, Downtown Sudbury will draw one name from each participating business to be entered into the central draw and from there 3 winners will be selected each week.
How to take part:
- Register NOW using the form below to ensure that you’re part of the complete promotion package
- Provide Downtown Sudbury with $200 (total) in Gift Certificates by December 1st. If including an expiry date on your certificate, please keep in mind that a later expiry date is more likely to bring a customer back downtown after the Christmas season.
- Encourage customers/clients to enter the contest.
- Draw one ballot per week (December 5th , 12th, 19th) and provide us with the details.
- Participating businesses are encouraged to provide coupons/marketing material (menu, schedule of events, brochure, flyer) along with the certificates to be included in the prize bags.
What you get:
- inclusion in our Media Promotion including our own online presence (Facebook, Instagram, Website).
- Increase in Foot traffic to your business and increase in visibility online
- We are hoping to include these locations on our “Market Map” for this holiday season
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS NOVEMBER 30, 2023!
Program Overview: The Downtown Sudbury Business Improvement Association (DSBIA) is excited to announce the Instagram-able Moment Incentive Program, aimed at enhancing the holiday experience for visitors and boosting local businesses. This program encourages participating businesses to create captivating photo opportunities within their venues, attracting visitors and generating excitement throughout the holiday season.
HOW IT WORKS
Create Instagram-able Moments:
Downtown Sudbury business members are encouraged to create captivating Instagram-able moments or photo opportunities within their establishments. These moments should embody the festive spirit of the season and be designed to attract visitors. The BIA has pledged up to $750 for each business’ display.
Visitors are invited to post photos of themselves at each participating installation on Instagram using the hashtag #MerryInSudbury. To be eligible for program incentives, visitors must follow and tag the DSBIA Instagram account (@DowntownSudburyBIA) in their posts.
Prize Draw for Visitors:
Visitors who post the most photos using the hashtag #MerryInSudbury will be entered into a draw to win a $500 Downtown Shopping spree. This encourages visitors to explore and engage with multiple installations.
Business Venue Rewards:
The business venue that highlights the most Instagram-able moment, as determined by visitor posts and engagement, will receive $250 Downtown Dollars as recognition for their efforts.
A dedicated “Market Map” will be created, showcasing all participating venues with their respective Instagram-able moments. This map will be available online and in print to guide visitors to these exciting photo opportunities.
- Attract more visitors to Downtown Sudbury during the holiday season.
- Increase social media visibility for participating businesses.
- Promote community engagement and excitement.
- Encourage exploration of Downtown Sudbury.
How to Participate: Businesses interested in participating should register with the DSBIA by November 15, 2023.
Complete the form below to register:
Visitors can start participating from November 18, 2023, by sharing their photos with the hashtag #MerryInSudbury on Instagram.
Page AttributesDowntown Sudbury Programs
We want to reward YOU for shopping downtown! 🎁
Hold onto your receipts from downtown businesses to receive a FREE gift from Downtown Sudbury as a thank you for shopping local. We will be accepting receipts for purchases made any time between November 18th to December 16th.
Once you’ve collected $75 (before tax) in receipts from one or multiple downtown businesses, you will be eligible for a free gift. Each Saturday for the first 3 weeks of December DSBIA staff will be giving out gifts at the office located at 115 Larch Street. Staff will stamp receipts once redeemed and return them to you. Once redeemed, receipts will not be eligible for the following week.
The FREE Gift Schedule is as follows:
December 2nd – Wreaths/Swag
December 9th – Poinsettias
December 16th – Cyclamen Plants
As always, only one gift per customer (each week) while supplies last.