COVID Notice:Take a look at some of the information about our downtown members during this challenging time.

Skip to main content

Studio 35 Fashions


Fashional Clothing on Durham. About 70% of what is in the beautiful boutique is Canadian made. The other 30% of items are from unique and quality lines from Poland & Europe. There are a few fair-trade lines thrown in as well.

Go back to the Business Directory
Find Us 
109 Durham St.
Sudbury, ON P3E 3M9
(705) 222-1893


11:00 am-4:00 am
Monday - Wednesday:
10:00 am-6:00 pm
Thursday - Friday:
10:00 am-8:00 pm
11:00 am-5:00 pm

Online shopping and free delivery is now available.
Gift Cards are also available on their online store:
In store shopping is now available Tuesday-Saturday 11-4pm 

Don't see yourself in the directory? Get in touch and our friendly staff will help you get started.